Sydney PTE Academy now offers NAATI CCL Portuguese course to help you gain “five bonus points” for migration. NAATI CCL refers to Credentialed Community Language Test, now is available in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart and Perth.
We are offering NAATI CCL class for Portuguese language now ! Our expert teacher has over 8 years working experience in this field. To know more, please visit our centre on 515 Kent Street.
"PTE +CCL" New Study Package
Our new promotion includes:- PTE 79+ Course + Naati CCL Course original price
Book Now with $500 discount before 23 June 2018
Sydney PTE Academy specializes in PTE preparation and CCL training. We are the NO.1 PTE coaching centre in Sydney, since we have 3000+ students who have achieved their desired PTE score. We now provide CCL courses, and a promotion package for students wanting to study the Unlimited Course along with Naati CCL courses.
Portuguese Naati CCL Course Structure
Languages: Portuguese, Nepali, Hindi, Punjabi and more languages are coming soon!
Duration: 2 sessions per week, complete the whole course within just 2 months
Topics: All 12 topics are covered including Health, Legal, Immigration, Financial and so on
$1090, Promotional Offer only $690 (till 23-June-2018)
Our NAATI CLL course is available for ONLINE & OFFLINE now! Timetables are very flexible and can be customized based on your schedule. Call us now to get more information at 0406386688.
Portuguese Naati CCL Test Format
- A recording of 2 dialogues will be played to the candidate
- Each dialogue contains around 300 words, half in English & half in LOTE
- All of the dialogues consist of 10-12 segments which have a limit of 35 words each
- Test officer will pause the recording after every segment, then the candidate needs to interpret it from English to LOTE or from LOTE to English
- Test officer records the candidate’s responses for marking.
Portuguese Naati CCL Schedule
- 18-22 June 2018
- 13-17 August 2018
- 22-26 October 2018
- 3-7 December 2018
How Portuguese Naati CCL test is marked?
- 2 or more examiners mark each candidate’s response independently
- A deductive marking system is applied. Errors like distortions, omissions and insertions will receive larger deductions.
- Only when candidate score equal or more than 63 out of 90, it is considered as “PASS”
- Meanwhile, candidate needs to score more than 29 out of 45 in each dialogue